Sandhya
Sandhya asked:

Is this worth giving a read?

To answer questions about Bet Me, please sign up.
Allie THis is my FAVOURITE book, honnestly it's funny, it's cute, it's light, love love love it!
Laura One of my all time favorites! I have read it several times just to hang out with the characters again - they are fun, smart and entertaining!
This is fiction after all - real life can be so boring!
Humera I can swear by each and every single one of Jennifer Crusies books. :D They're all brilliant!
Eőri Veronika lilla It is my favorite book, i love all of the characters and the plot is fantastic! I can only recommend it to you! :))
Terrie Yes. It's light but fun. You will smile. It's sort of modern day slapstick. He's falling for her. She thinks it's fake (to win a bet), but liking him too.
Martina Light may be a bit of an understatement.... it's practically weightless. I normally enjoy Jennifer Crusie because she's not a prude and very funny.... but so far this has been a bit disappointing.
Iunisi If your really looking for light, humorous read i recommend you should. :)
Image for Bet Me
by Jennifer Crusie (Goodreads Author)