Terri Puckett
Terri Puckett asked:

It's been a while since I read Hour Game. I'm trying to read Simple Genius. Without going back and rereading Hour Game, I can't recall anything in there that would cause Michelle Maxwell to lose her nut in this book. She was in love with a serial killer. Wow. Did I totally miss that?

To answer questions about Simple Genius, please sign up.
Sanae No, they have not reveal that, yet. At the end of Simple Genius, you will find out. I wouldn't say she was in love with serial killer, she just liked him.Just like Sean liked the doctor in town.She was also a killer.
Pam H I don't think she was in love with him, she definitely was attracted to him but he was in a miserable marriage to Dorothea, the drug addled realtor. The fact that this man was the killer shocked her because she thought herself a good judge of character.
Image for Simple Genius
by David Baldacci (Goodreads Author)