Millie
Millie asked:

First off, no spoilers, please. Second, what is the general age of this book? I'm really curious and want to read it, but I don't want to read something too intense right after the Book Thief and during Xenocide. Or anything that is too, too young adult-y. If this book doesn't fit that, I'm open to suggestions.

To answer questions about Throne of Glass, please sign up.
Helen I'd say 14+ and its not remotely intense, not in a real-world way. It is... not 'young-adulty', because I think that means something different for different people, but sort of... self-indulgent. Its a fantasy novel about a girl who's been hard done by in life and yet has specialness sparkling out of her ass, and two hots guys trying to get in her knickers. It's FUN and escapist, and you wanna buy a new cat so you can name it after a character, but you probably wouldn't tell Stephen King you were reading it if you saw him at the supermarket. You miiiight tell JK Rowling. You would totally tell Cassandra Clare. Does that make sense?
Image for Throne of Glass
by Sarah J. Maas (Goodreads Author)