Selena_v
Selena_v asked:

I'm new to this whole Graphic Novel world, so I might be asking a very obvious question.... but.... are there any words in this book or just pictures?

To answer questions about Anya's Ghost, please sign up.
Abigail Basaraba Yes, there are words in a graphic novel. If it was originally a novel, it would include some dialogue of the story. Usually Graphic Novels have narration in the form of yellow boxes with writing in them, however if they don't then usually the reader is lead with the characters speech.
Tyler Konder Though that question does make for interesting idea. A whole picture book with no dialogue just gestures....each leaving a implied story for each to make their own..im new to the art medium of reading books so please dont flame me if this has been done haha
Igel There are words. Graphic novels are basically long comic books.
Briana There are words I saw a image of it on google
Ella Eunice there are words in speech bubbles which the characters are speaking.
Avaminn F'nett There are words.
Image for Anya's Ghost
by Vera Brosgol (Goodreads Author)