Elfina Renee
Elfina Renee asked:

Any word as to when this is being released? Sitting on pins and needles awaiting its arrival!

To answer questions about Undeserving, please sign up.
Saunders any update on release? Now into Mar 2016?
Sheila Saw on her fb that it should be out next month (May 2017) but she doesn´t have a date yet.
Robin Verde This is really a great series! I totally love it! However, it's been 2 years since book #4 was released. She posted in Oct 2015 that she had to push back the Nov 2015 release for the next book. Since then questions that relate to when the book will be released go unanswered. I know life happens, and things come up, so there is no doubt that she is busy. She is frequently on social media promoting other authors (which is awesome!); she goes to book signings - to stay in contact with her readers; has released books relating to her other series; and she faithfully promotes the UnDeniableSeries (just posted how you can buy tee shirts and not too long ago, the foreign language versions). From my POV, she seems either tired of the series or burned out by it. I wouldn't be surprised if one of two things happened: 1 - She may not finish it at all, 2 - she may decide that when she releases the final two books she does so in quick succession. No one really knows but her and she doesn't seem to be telling. I sincerely hope that she is able to find the time/energy finish the series! If not, I wish her well and will be glad of the great books she was able to produce.
Christiek Has everyone given up on waiting for her next books? Wondering if I should take her off my list. So disappointing.
Sakie spring 2015, source => according to her Facebook.
Athene Lipsanos Finally released but I'll have to re read the whole series.
Maria she just put on twitter may 2017?????lets hope.
Lisa Expected publication: November 12th 2015
Image for Undeserving
by Madeline Sheehan (Goodreads Author)