pauline ramjit

To answer questions about Marked By Destiny, please sign up.
Jack Vasen In early 2018, Amazon is offering a 7 book volume for a pretty good price.
pauline ramjit I feel like I'm being sucked dry for money, I'm a good Amazon prime member. These stories need to be finished and organized in sets to sell when they are finished. I'd rather have the whole book but must I read a couple hour skits here and there, they should be finished by the author and put in sets if need be. These books and sagas are so frustrating and unorganized. Not that the reading is all that bad but I'd like to finish up one book and move on to the next. I know all you followers understand what I'm saying but how to get the news to Amazon and kindle prime members that not only pay for membership every year and book fees, ought to have some kind of voice in how these things are handled.
Image for Marked By Destiny
by W.J. May (Goodreads Author)