Roisin
Roisin asked:

this seems extremely sad I'm on the first chapters and already I feel a headache made up of anxiety emerging? Is it going to end sad too? Because I just can't handle right now if it is.

To answer questions about I'll Give You the Sun, please sign up.
J.M.F. You NEED to read this story. I am a naturally depressed person, but at the end it felt as if my heart would leap from my chest and dance around the room.
Jeannie It is a roller coaster. I have felt pretty much every emotion while reading this book - I have been achingly sad one minute, completely surprised the next and then furious not long after that. It's okay to feel emotions. Go through it, not around it. IDK how it ends, but the trip is worth it. Press on. :)
Leah At times it is really sad but it turns out satisfying in the end. You will get past the sadness part of stuff.
Image for I'll Give You the Sun
by Jandy Nelson (Goodreads Author)