Felipe
Felipe asked:

This book requires a really intense search for kabbalistic knowledge as well as Roman, Greek, Egyptian and Arabic mythology and ancient ritualistic practices. As an occult aspirant, I would like to hear from you about it, since some of its content is reserved for people who've been in touch with other studies and traditions. What can you tell about your experience with this book?

Deanna The Gnostic text did not seem to be hidden, but due to societal stigma, within many current cultures, people will often relegate their studies to only sanctioned literature. I loved Gnostic Bible actually attended services in a Coptic church for apx. a year, their tenet is gnosis or a special knowledge and relationship with Christ. As well as Nag Hammadi (dead sea scrolls){this one was difficult, because often scrolls were damaged or unrecognizable some words had no known translation- kind of had to piece it together but good, "The Other Bible" Kabbalah(translation) I have read the Quran, both the Egyptian Book of the dead, and the Tibetan Book of the Dead, Bhagavad Gita, Literature about Hindi Sacred White Elephant, Mayan Mysticism etc(ad nausea) My perusal of spiritual and religious books is vast., I say read whatever you can get your hands on, I am looking for a two-book translation of the total Pistis Sofia- read Pistis Sofia minor.
When I read the King James bible keep a concordance handy and utilize all words that could be used in the English translation rather than the one that was chosen. Words in Hebrew and Greek are very fluid as well as Aramaic and meanings are encompassing-cannot just pick one of the words that suit your perception. lol, As a standard mistranslation creates the idea that the Abrahamic god confused the language, in reality, it was confounded or consecrated- mixed with oil and water- our job is to find the sacred and profane.
Image for Gnostic Bible