Yeongdan
Yeongdan asked:

I'm one of the people who have many worries and are afraid of failure. Therefore, I spend a lot of time to decide something. I found this book because I'm in need of some advice. I checked many positive reviews, but I wonder whether it is really helpful for people like me. In addition, I want a book which is easy to read. How about this book? Thank you!!

To answer questions about How We Decide, please sign up.
Baires Visitor did you ever visit a therapist? one doesnt need to be sick to have some wonderful discoveries about oneself, it might be helpful to know yourself a bit more, maybe going for some advice or to solve a problem could be the starting point without too much expectation. Personally I struggle to live without so much inherited superstition habits that dont help me at all. Sorry that I can't give you details about the book, just commented on what first came to my mind after reading you. Regards
Image for How We Decide
by Jonah Lehrer (Goodreads Author)