Jane
Jane asked:

Is this book anything compared to the first? Should I read it? I absolutely loved the first one, and I am very happy just to think of it as a stand-alone book. Someone please tell me if I am missing something if I don't read the series. I don't want to read False Covenant and hate it, and then have the whole series ruined for me. Please be specific and descriptive with your answer, whatever it may be.

To answer questions about False Covenant, please sign up.
Leah Cossette If you ask me, this book is stronger than the first. It doesn't have the back-and-forth in time switching from the first book, which I think makes it a lot easier to read. The witty banter and sense of ongoing adventure from the first book are retained. Old characters and new characters mesh nicely, and the villain is bigger and badder than the one from the first book. If you liked Thief's Covenant, I think you'll like this one.
Image for False Covenant
by Ari Marmell (Goodreads Author)