Taima Ali
Taima Ali asked:

I like these kinds of books that talk about or discuss real issues. I have not read this book yet. However, I am really excited about this book because it is about an issue that I am interested to know more about it. I would like to ask you about this book. Is it a good book?

MsBrie Yes. It's absolutely fantastic. Another great book is "The Lemon Tree," seeing that you like books that talk about or discuss real issues. I would also recommend "The Marriage Act" and "Keeping hope alive (Dr. Abdi)" and "They Poured Fire on Us From the Sky: The True Story of Three Lost Boys from Sudan " and "Lost Hero: Raoul Wallenberg's Dramatic Quest to Save the Jews of Hungary " and of course, the recent classic, "Half the Sky." But I get carried away here. Leave room for something light, like the Mindy Kaling book!
Image for The Underground Girls of Kabul
by Jenny Nordberg (Goodreads Author)