Jean
Jean asked:

I am having a "little '' trouble getting through this one. I am now up to where Robert and Joana have just discovered the destruction of a town/fort. The book is due back at the library in two days and it can't be renewed. Will I be too disappointed if I don't finish this one??? I have absolutely LOVED Mary Balogh's books (and I have read A LOT of them) but this one is work.

To answer questions about Beyond the Sunrise, please sign up.
Jack Vasen The rest of the book follows a similar pattern in their relationship, but the ending surprised me, a little. There is also some excitement just before the end.

I had issues with this book because of the nature of the first sexual encounter. For more on that see my review as a spoiler on this site.
Dyanne Agreed, i too am having issues getting into this book.
Image for Beyond the Sunrise