me
me asked:

Why does Bianca has a colar with a lock around her neck ? And why her husband won't let anyone touch her ?? I was planing to read Up in the air series after I finish this one but after I read about the colar and touching thing I changed my mind. Weird couple .

To answer questions about Lovely Trigger, please sign up.
Jade Violet He does allow some people. But NOT Jackie or Tristan because they're dominants too and it goes against the rules of their lifestyles. Danika is free to touch her.

The collar around the neck is commitment and ownership. While she is his wife and equal, they also have a dominant/submissive relationship. The collar represents her being his submissive and also permanent commitment to each other only.

Up in the air has more bdsm and is less angsty. I liked it though - he's never been in love before and most of his actions through the entire trilogy are based on the fact that just like his dad said about his mother 'when you know, you know straight away'. His pursuit of Bianca is one of chemistry and sexual attraction but it's also much more deeply rooted in being hit by 'The One'.
Bryce Read Up in the air series! Dont worry she doesn't let anyone touch James either.
Ashton It goes hand in hand with the BDSM lifestyle.
Mona You have to read the books to see! You get to see inside James Cavendish's mind a little bit and it explains everything. I highly recommend them!
Image for Lovely Trigger
by R.K. Lilley (Goodreads Author)