Yandyg
Yandyg asked:

I am tired of waiting!!! Does anybody feel the same?

To answer questions about My Captain, please sign up.
Aimee Rhiannon Raine's mother is quite ill and she is understandably finding it quite hard to focus on her work. Authors are human beings like the rest of us with real life problems that take priority over their work, just like it would be for us. Yes, it's frustrating to have the next piece of the story delayed, but we need to put ourselves in their shoes and remember we'd do the same thing.
Shannon Absolutely. It's ridiculous!
Joanne Scott I am so sorry to hear about Raine's mother being ill. I hope that she feels better soon. Does anyone know when My Captain will be coming out? If I marked want to read on Goodreads, how do I know when I can read it. I am more than happy to purchase the ebook but can't find anywhere to get it. I do not understand how this works. Thanks in advance for the help.
Elena Gallego Gómez @Yandyg I'm feeling the same

@Aime Rhiannon I'ts a shame her mother is ill, and I hope she's not suffering much. But she has a job she's able to take care of her mother, others may not and have to do multitasking to deal with family, children, health issues, a grumpy boss. It's been nearly a year nad many readers can lose interest in the story if the promised releasing date has been delayed sine die.
The least readers deserved is to know when we'll be able to read the book once and for all without being on the hook, with no answer. Which makes me to think. The serie will not be complete ever
Image for My Captain
by Raine Miller (Goodreads Author)