FRANCIS  Mario
FRANCIS Mario asked:

i was abused as a child by many people and i went through a tough time and even i am going through it about my sexuality can any one help me how to over come it ?

To answer questions about Twenty-Two Faces, please sign up.
FRANCIS Mario What ever you have given is good. but as a christian can i receive communion from the church ?
MarpleInvestigates
1. Give yourself a break. What you went through was awful. It's OK that you are not healing immediately.
2. Find an activity that is calming. Whether it is a sport or an artistic endeavor, it is helpful to find a passion or something (healthy) that makes life worth it.
3. Make sure you are taking care of yourself physically and mentally. Eating well, taking time to yourself, ect.
I know that this won't solve everything but I hope that my advice was a little helpful. Best wishes and bless you.
Image for Twenty-Two Faces
by Judy Byington (Goodreads Author)