Kimberly
Kimberly asked:

To those who read this book already, how many of you are amazed?

To answer questions about The Journal of Curious Letters, please sign up.
Amisha Oki so I think it is AWESOME because 1 sciencie is in it in a coolish way and2 it has logic and stuff and 3 the characters are fairly explaind
Maia I normally don't like books with too much science in them. I'm more of a fantasy girl, but I actually have a small understanding of Quantum Physics now, and I'm still in middle school.
Renald I was a bit amazed (as always, with James Dashner!) because it's an amazing book. Okay, so it has no magic. It is 100% science fiction, and it's based around Quantum Physics. Quantum Physics is not an easy subject by any means, but the way James eases you into it makes it easy to understand what's going on, what's happening, why... I definitely recommend this book
Lucy Booth I am soooooooo amazed. Loved how detailed it is, and all the science. I get tired of magical fantasy books.
Image for The Journal of Curious Letters
by James Dashner (Goodreads Author)