Charity
Charity asked:

Does anyone else feel like there was way too much of whats her name um Emma thats it. I just feel like Cassandra took this book and tried to lead into her other series with it, and it kind of erked me. I haven't been able to read the series because of it. has anyone else had this problem or am I the only one?

To answer questions about City of Heavenly Fire, please sign up.
Chach I totally agree! All of their perspectives in the story could have been condensed into one. Plus, they were boring. To be honest, adding them into TMI did not make want to read her new series---too forced. I did want to get more on the characters we've been with through the series though. Ultimately, really good book!
Lia i agree, the scenes with Emma and Julian and all that were really boring for me. I felt like they didn't exactly belong in the series and the plot was too focused on them and should've been focused more on Jace, Clary, etc. considering it was the last book. But it was a great book overall. you should definitely give it a chance :)
Image for City of Heavenly Fire
by Cassandra Clare (Goodreads Author)