Nancy McGuckin

I haven't read this author...what do you think?

To answer questions about Claire of the Sea Light, please sign up.
Judy Danticat is one of my favorite authors and if you have any interest in, or heart for Haiti, then she is a must read. Farming of the Bones has made the biggest impact on me of all of her novels. I've read (six?) but I've not yet read Claire...
Pat Edwidge Danticat writes in a beautiful and profound way. She is one of my favorite authors.
Kumari de Silva I love her short stories published in the New Yorker, I highly recommend searching them out. I think all the old New Yorkers are available online and are searchable.
Mary Lou I really enjoyed Claire of the Sea Light. First book of Edwidge Danticat I've read.
Nancy McGuckin The author is: Edwidge Danticat and the book is Claire of the Sea Light?
Image for Claire of the Sea Light