Barbara Jean
Barbara Jean asked:

Amazed at how everyone that has read my book tells me they can't put it down, and it should be a movie? Wish they could give their review on Goodreads so it could give me the courage to bring it to eread?

To answer questions about A Lost Soul, please sign up.
Timwourmshotmail.com This book will draw you in after the young lady visits her mothers grave for the first time. You will find yourself reading far into the night before you know it.
Amazing that this is a true story, you can't help but wonder how two people that much in love can be torn apart by such hatred.
What makes this book so good is it puts you back in time to your first love, then draws you into the shoes of the couple as they try to maneuver through the hatred that is trying to destroy them.
Image for A Lost Soul
by Barbara Jean (Goodreads Author)