Kin
Kin asked:

Is this a young adult book? I don't usually read adult

Alan Seeling This book is for those who question the rigidity of life as we have heard it explained to us. It both makes fun of our thin understanding of what really is "out there" and of our attempt to prove to ourselves we already understand what is "out there." So, with your towel in hand, I would encourage you to venture into the adventure of reading something that you will read (don't see the movie(s), but you may listen to the BBC recordings) and reread (re-listen) for your entire life, and for the life of your children, if they haven't decided that this coming down from the trees was a bad idea after all.
Lem◍nade Midnight It's kind of hard to categorize. The characters are all adults and it seems aimed at an older audience, but I wouldn't call it an adult book exactly
Peter No. The book is aimed at adults, not at young adults.
Image for The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy