Annette Macintyre

I find all rave reviews, 5 stars, too much to believe. This makes me hesitant to read this at all. Are these all the author's friends?

To answer questions about The Organ Broker, please sign up.
Stu Strumwasser Thanks for writing, and I understand your concern. Many of them are, because the book hasn't come out yet so the only people who've read it are mostly personal friends and advisers of mine. That said, those are legit reviews from those people who did, in fact, read the manuscript or advance copies of the book. Your concern is clearly justified and I think it's fair to say that they are biased, but those were their opinions. Then again, yesterday, a giveaway winner posted this:
"Mar 28, 2015Renee rated it 5 of 5 stars
I received this book from Good Reads. This book was sure different then any I usually read but what a great read it was. I really enjoyed it!!!" Once the book is released (May 5th) and more people (who aren't my buddies) read it I assume that the ratings may slip, but I do think that I've written a good book, that is unique, utilizes powerful and poetic prose, and also addresses an underlying socio-political issue of great importance. I hope you'll give it a chance with an open mind, and I appreciate you taking the time to write. -Stu
Image for The Organ Broker
by Stu Strumwasser (Goodreads Author)