Ed Essey sr.
Ed Essey sr. asked:

I am an adult who loves fantasy. Is this book for me?

To answer questions about The Box and the Dragonfly, please sign up.
Kitap While I haven't read this book yet (not out 'til tomorrow), I've been a friend of the author for nearly two decades and suspect that this novel will be enjoyable and stimulating for adults as well as kids. As Ted is an O. Henry award winning writer, I think we can expect the prose to be excellent. I am looking forward to reading this tomorrow.
Jodee Yes, absolutely! I think this book has equal appeal for kids and adults. It has an original and exciting story, with lots of cool details (and a creepy villain), but it's also got amazing characters, and the writing is top notch. The kid characters are the main focus, but the adult characters are well developed and equally fascinating. You should definitely check it out.
Image for The Box and the Dragonfly
by Ted Sanders (Goodreads Author)