Erin O'Roark
Erin O'Roark asked:

Does this book have any romance in it at all? I'm sort of a dork for fantasy romance like the Sword of Truth series.

To answer questions about Cephrael's Hand, please sign up.
Todd Pund This series is very much based on love and friendship of all kinds. This first book has the first inklings of romance, but doesn't really cross into romance territory. Once deeper into the series though, not only does it have romance, but a particular romance becomes one of the primary plotlines.
Brittany I would consider there to be romance between some of the characters in this series. A lot of love and not just the typical romantic kinds. Some characters form unbreakable bonds and have love for one another outside the romantic capacity as well. I binge read the first 3 books of the series so sometimes the line blurs from where one ends to the next's beginning but I'm pretty sure the romantic relationships become more developed after the first book of the series. When the romance gets going though, the characters are 100% invested in their love stories for sure! Even some steamy romance in there too ;)
Sorry I have not read the Sword of Truth series so I cannot compare it to that for you! Great series!!!
Image for Cephrael's Hand
by Melissa McPhail (Goodreads Author)