Edna
Edna asked:

So does it offer solutions or just define the issues? I have figured the issues pretty well but still seek answers in my senior years.

Letizia Edna,
From my point of view (I am 25), I see this book as a great eye-opener to know more about myself- to be more specifically, at a mentally and emotional level where hormones are highly involved. Also, it gave me a better insight what my mom is going through, and of course I am not exempt from it either, so I better learn now to understand myself later. The book give you great explanations on the reason behind your hormones and humor, also some tips those Ileana mentioned: exercise, avoid long-term medication...In essence, I think it provides both insights. What I like about this author is the style of her writing, the trust level of information based on real data (from doctors, researchers, cases..); plus, she is a psychiatrist!!! What else can you ask for!?
I hope you take the time to read her book, highly recommend it.
Ileana What I got from the book is that if you exercise, have a good balanced diet and practice meditation you'll go far in feeling better mentally and physically. She talks in extent about the why those things help. She admits some people may need medication.
Image for Moody Bitches
by Julie Holland (Goodreads Author)