Elizabeth Andrade

i don't understand the freaking ending! was it the same person all the goddam time or what? Why couldn't she remember doing "all those things" with Graham? Someone please EXPLAIN it to me

To answer questions about Twisted Fate, please sign up.
Aliza London It's meant to be confusing at the end, but I've tried to answer it as best I could on here: https://www.goodreads.com/questions/3...
Jessica When I read the book I always thought it was because graham was crazy and hung out with her sister and then edited the book to make it look like it was syd in the videos.
Gayle Slagle Syd had a split personality and has basically invented Ally as a coping mechanism to deal with the fact that she is often left alone as a child. She invents her total opposite.........from looks to personality. She sees this Ally that she has created as her protector and her good side. While there are many scenes in the book that are somewhat difficult to explain, as in the scenes with the guidance counselor in which she talks about her sister, I think the reader has to assume that Syd has made up parts of the conversation in her mind.
Image for Twisted Fate