Cheryl struggles to catch up

Does this book, or any other source, have advice about how to get the people around us to be more accepting of our sensitivity? I'm so tired of people thinking I should just be able to shrug off the pain from all the stimuli... any help in here or elsewhere?

Liad Magen Unfortunately, no. There is no easy way to get OTHER people sensitive to you. You can only try to take actions that involves you and your behavior - such as taking some time off aside, and such.
The book clarifies it well, and encourage you to take actions before reaching such a state.

Nevertheless, in my opinion, the more people read the book, the more they will be aware to this issue and maybe become more sensitive to the need of others.
Kati There are some appendices at the back for others! Like tips for employers of HSPs :)
Image for The Highly Sensitive Person