Nerida Fuentes

I love to read romantic, suspense novels. Unfortunately, the last two novels I have read have been disappointing. Is The Witness worth reading?

To answer questions about The Witness, please sign up.
Meg It is definitely worth reading. It is one of the best books I have ever read. It has quite a few twists and turns, and a love interest you can't help but fall in love with.
Jayna For me, it started off so-so. Once we go to current time, I was hooked.
Marilyn A must read Meg. My favourite Nora Robert's book thus far. I gave it a 5 stars. I highly recommend "The Witness".
Infinity Definitely worth reading!
Judi If you like Nora Roberts, yes. It is entertaining light fiction but suspenseful, not so much. Rather predictable with a happy ending.
Babak Its possibly one of the worst books if not the worst book that I have read in the past 3-5 years. , I have not read any other of her books, but here ,Roberts seem to have very limited knowledge about many elements she used in this book.
She probably has no idea how an IQ of 210 ( probably less than a dozen people worldwide are this smart) works, Has no idea how cyber security works and how hacking happens. The characters are flat , very cliche and boring, the story line is very predictable. I will never trust another book just by number of positive reviews. It written for the same crowd who loved fifty shades of gray or Twilight.
Cheryl I actually came here to find the same thing (thanks Meg for answering). I just want to add if you're looking for a good book, from Nora, read Montana Sky.
No1africanviolet YES! and Im not done reading yet.
Image for The Witness
by Nora Roberts (Goodreads Author)