Lolade
Lolade asked:

How was the information for this book compiled? Interviews, court/law enforcement documents? I want to read this, but I know the author is mostly a fiction writer. I don't want sensationalized details or anything fake or forced.

To answer questions about The Minds of Billy Milligan, please sign up.
Cillain Keyes Himself regularly Interviewed Milligan during his treatment and conferred with his carers. I'm only reading it now but It seems to be a fair portrayal. at times shocking but not in a way one might suspect of being overdrawn. Excellent book, would highly suggest if at all interest.
Tristan Black Wolf I concur with Cillain's answer. My BA was in psych, and I took 18 grad hours afterward. My impression is of a storyteller's highly-accurate description of events, emotions, memories, and therapy. Although the events were "sensational," the narrative treats it with an even hand and a view toward accuracy rather than sensationalism. An excellent read.
Lolade Thanks, everyone! I'll give it a go
Image for The Minds of Billy Milligan