Ray Connolly
Ray Connolly asked:

Did I really write this book? I don't recognise the title, athough I did write a book at the time (1981) about John Lennon.

To answer questions about Samlokurnar John og Yoko, please sign up.
Ray Connolly Oh, yes, that probably is an Icelandic bootleg of my short John Lennon biog. The first paragraph is the same anyway - after translation. The original book, though, is not so much about John and Yoko as John's whole life.

Bootlegs happen. I remember I signed a contract for the book to be published in Russian, but never got paid for it or even saw a copy - although I've seen it mentioned on the internet in recent years.

Thank you for pointing this out, Roger.

Best

Ray
Roger Bygott According to Google translate the first para from Icelandic goes.."At half past four afternoon, Monday, December 8, 1980 call, the work of my room Holland Park in London. Your phone was Yoko Ono. She called from New York. Say Ray, when you want to come and do this interview with us John?"
Might give a clue if it is an Icelandic bootleg of your 'John Lennon 1940-80' Biog? I have sent you a question via Goodreads elsewhere. Oh and I think the title means 'Sandwiches: John & Yoko'. Thanks!
Image for Samlokurnar John og Yoko
by Ray Connolly (Goodreads Author)