Did you enjoy the book? Would you recommend it?

To answer questions about Shakespeare's Secret, please sign up.
Caitlyn Cusack I would not recommend this book because of the horrible ending.
Anna Desjardins I would totally recommend this book ! It is amazing and has a great story to it. The mystery is great and has a calm relaxed ending I love what they do with the Dimond and has a great great plot twisted! READ IT!
Zack Ellestad I did but like people are saying the plot line is weird
Casey Yes, I did enjoy the book. It wasn't the best but it sure had an interesting plot line. Yes, I would recommend it to anyone who loves a little mystery. It wasn't a 5 out of 5 amazing book (more like a 4 out of 5) but it was definitely exciting.
Jaema I would recommend this book, for sure! I've read it about three times just cause I was bored. There were things that could have been better but overall I thought it was a fun read with an interesting plot.
Aqsa Azam Everyone has a different opinion, the plot was great, the characters great and the story too, plus the use of historical facts was also fantastic though it had a really bad ending. I was not satisfied with the ending. I wanted something more juicy and full of spice but I recommend this book. Just give it a try...
Kai I did not like this book every much a would not recommend this book to anyone and it has a bad ending.
James Conway I would not recommend this book it was really bad and had a horrible ending like then she starting reading. Isnt that a horrible ending
Laine F Yes! It is so fun to read and you should totally read it if you have not already!
Image for Shakespeare's Secret