George Pór
George Pór asked:

If there was an cross-organizational Community of Practice of professionals inspired by Frederic's book, would you consider joining?

Chris Sarda I work at Zappos and day by day it's getting closer and closer to this.
Murray Robinson on linkedin there is the "Teal Start Up Group - Journey based on Reinventing Organizations" also there are lots of city groups for reinventing organisations on meetup.com
Michiel Daggert Definitely! I hope to be able to join community like that. Currently working in an 'orange' organisation, which still as a lot of 'amber' influences. I hope this community will be an international one.
Pedro Serrano Of course I would. In mi opinion (and I only have read half of the book) the view of Frederic is the way every company will be in 20 or 30 years.
Bindu Mohanan Yes I would, in a blink! Hopefully the way we do business will evolve to this universally, sooner than later with such a group of people as practice leaders.
Zeenat Definitely! With all the disruption that is taking place, we may need to share our knowledge. :)
Being Yes, very much so. With employee engagement globally at a miserable 13% something gotta give.
Image for Reinventing Organizations