Ubah
Ubah asked:

Hey I just finished the hex hall series and I am looking for another like it but the summary doesn't sound awesome. Does it have romance but the cool kind with so much powers and fantasy and action and humor (don't forget the humor)in the end or when ever she finds out she is so special and is like the most powerful person who can defeat the evil,you know what I mean, so i was wondering if this was one of those books?

To answer questions about Paranormalcy, please sign up.
Bex Hopley I don't want to give anything away, but there is plenty of humour, a lot of supernatural, some suspense and intrigue and a little bit of romance......... all I can tell you is that I'm 41 years old and enjoyed this "teen" book so much I'm going to get the whole series! You may have to grow old, but you don't have to grow up I say!
Image for Paranormalcy
by Kiersten White (Goodreads Author)