Donna Moore
Donna Moore asked:

Hi Mary! How many books do you think you will write featuring Alex as the main character? Also will we see Franco join her soon? Thanks Donna Moore

To answer questions about Invisible Journey, please sign up.
Mary Buckham Hi Donna! Great questions and thanks for asking. I really don't know the answer to how many books. Alex is such a fascinating character and there are so many stories about her bubbling around in my brain that it's hard to say. The other IR recruits want their stories told and Kelly hasn't been happy waiting on her next book either. So how about - a lot? I know I'd love to do that and Alex would, too. As for Franco he's already planning an appearance in Alex's next story but also is popping up in a whole new series (which he thinks is lovely and well over due!) so there will definitely be a lot more Franco in future novels!
Image for Invisible Journey
by Mary Buckham (Goodreads Author)