Emilie
Emilie asked:

I fell in love with the characters from this book and would love to know if you have any book recommendations for me? I'm not into paranormal, sci-fi, or mystery so i would love it if its pure romance and maybe a touch of comedy :)

To answer questions about The Substitute, please sign up.
Lorna Collins You might enjoy our romance anthologies, the Aspen Grove romances: Snowflake Secrets, Seasons of Love, Directions of Love, the Art of Love, An Aspen Grove Christmas, and ...And a Silver Sixpence in Her Shoe. All books contian four (or five) sweet romance novellas, all set in the fictional Colorado town of Aspen Grove.
Grace Blissed by jamie something, how to say good bye by someone
Purpleproseandpowerfulfoes Not quite series by Catherine Bybee and the Bride Quartet by Nora Roberts.
Ella Grace Yes I've got a blog where I've recommended lots of different book including lots of romance once so i'm sure you'll find something you like. One particular book you might like is 'The Wedding Wager' by Regina Duke which is the first book in a trilogy and pretty similar to The Substitute.
My blog is: http://learntolovetoread.blogspot.co.uk/
Stephanie Yes, it's pure romance and some laughs thrown in. It is wonderful!
Image for The Substitute
by Denise Grover Swank (Goodreads Author)