Elise Fare
Elise Fare asked:

I was a little disappointed by this book. I don't think it was up to the excellence of some of his earlier stuff like "The Stand". It was still a good story with twists. Did anyone else feel a let-down after reading?

To answer questions about Revival, please sign up.
Randy Wurm I was let down. The book was good up until the ending. Maybe there was a deeper understanding I missed,which is why I'm reading all the comments on goodreads first. Seemed like a bad 60's horror movie ending to me.
Sherry I wouldn't say let down exactly, but the problem with giving it labels like "terrifying" and "the scariest ending he ever wrote" it tends to build expectations WAY up. I enjoyed it tremendously and the big scary part was definitely frightening but I was expecting to have trouble turning out my light at bedtime and it wasn't quite on that level.
Image for Revival
by Stephen King (Goodreads Author)