Beccy
Beccy asked:

where can i get this?

To answer questions about Sassy Christmas, please sign up.
~*~Happy Hour Prez~*~ No where right now. Ms. Levine had/has been struggling with wrist pain and subsequently had to push back the release date for this novella. See below to read more in her most recent correspondence (sent to those on her mailing list)....

Hello!!

I've got a little bit of news to share with you today PLUS a free chapter with some J & Madison goodness! This chapter is from the book I started writing late last year for Christmas, Sassy Christmas. Many of you would know I had to put a hold on writing that book due to wrist pain I was having at the time. I am still working on it and plan to release it as a FREE novella before Illusive comes out because it fills in a little bit of what all the couples have been up to since the end of Slay and before Illusive. It will be odd to release a Christmas book mid year but it is what it is! And I'm sure you all won't mind getting your fill of all the Storm boys.
Image for Sassy Christmas
by Nina Levine (Goodreads Author)