Taotao
Taotao asked:

I really did enjoy the book, but I found one thing quite ridiculous: which AP chem student doesn't know what moles are? Sorry if this seems like I'm nit-picking, but for some reason that small detail kind of annoyed me.

To answer questions about Smart Girls Get What They Want, please sign up.
Jane Lindsay Yeah I learnt this for GCSE Triple Science, you do that in any year from 9-11, I did it in 9 so I was 13/14, I was surprised that it was the hard question like.
Madison He only acted like he didn't know just to get closer to Gigi
Bezawit Some people just fake like they don't know things to get closer to someone they want to talk to or be close with because they are too afraid to just go up and strike a conversation with that person. Like what Mike was doing here, even though he was really smart he plotted it out this whole entire thing just to be close with Gigi. But, that is a really quite interesting point :)
Image for Smart Girls Get What They Want
by Sarah Strohmeyer (Goodreads Author)