Maureen S
Maureen S asked:

I don't know how the author could be so careless. The English king , she describes is Richard III and Anne but she's calling him Edward. If . This is there's of research in this book then it's appalling. Does the author read this?

To answer questions about Sabina, please sign up.
Sergio Costa Maureen, I checked the history books and the author is completely correct. How did you come by the notion that she is describing Richard and Anne? This book appears to be very carefully researched. I want to echo the author's comments about disparaging the author's high quality work without any grounds whatsoever. It would be appropriate and the least that you could do to retract the comment particularly given Goodreads reputation as a thoughtful, supportive and positive environment for readers of all stripes and colors.
Image for Sabina
by C. De Melo (Goodreads Author)