Elizabeth Patterson

I don't understand. This is not a new book. Is this the adaptation for the new BBC show?

To answer questions about Wolf Hall, please sign up.
IvanOpinion I'm guessing the confusion is due to the default book cover on goodreads being the TV show tie-in edition. If so, then all that changed is the cover art. Publishers hope that people will buy the book after seeing the TV show and they appear to think that we are too stupid to find the book unless they put a still from the TV show on the cover.
Peter Hoff Is "what" the adaptation? I read Wolf Hall on Kindle. The novel ends with More's execution and with Anne still alive, while the TV series followed through to the execution of Anne Boleyn, which occurs in "Bring up the Bodies." The TV series says, "based on novels by Hilary Mantel."
Helen Rudolf This is misleading, it can only be a new edition of the original novel designed to tie into the TV adaptation. It's not a new book.
Victoria It must be. The cover shows the actor who plays Cromwell.
Image for Wolf Hall
by Hilary Mantel (Goodreads Author)