Cait
Cait asked:

To answer questions about The Heart of Betrayal, please sign up.
Chelsea NEVER!!!
I LOVE KADEN!!!
I WANT KADEN!!!
SO THAT IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN!!!

well i hope so anyway...
Amanda Ammerlaan But Rafe is way better. Kaden, despite his want to save Lia, still lets himself be ruled by his society. He is weak. Rafe is way Stronger. At the beginning, he may have let expectations rule him, but Lia changed him. Now, he even told his fellow soldiers everything that happened between Lia and himself even though they teased him about it. He no longer cares what people think. He is all about Lia. Kaden, on the other hand, is most certainly not all about Lia. He is also all about a way a life that can not be excused. Who kills someone they don't know? Kaden has many times, that's who.
Isabella Oh I'm so glad I'm not alone! I read some reviews and they were like Rafe is best he's so sweet, and I was like yeah but I like Kaden better
Trang Um, hello? Talking to someone who just read "A Court of Mist and Fury" by Sarah Mass, I'm all for the bad boys. Kaden all the way!!!!!!!!!

(2 seconds later, after reading the answers)
OK, there is a high possibility that Lia will end up with Rafe, but keep hanging on. Hope is not lost yet. Remember Kaden's vision? and, and, and... hearing Lia's name over and over again? Now that I say that, I restate that they are meant to be together. The Assassin and the Princess (Sigh).
Sarah She'll end up with Rafe. As much as I love Kaden now I can never see them together after what he did to her. I feel sorry for him though I want him to have a happy ending.
Marisa Furino
Rin44 IT MUST BE KADEN!!!!
Mehreen Fatima No. No. No. No. No. No.
Everyone keeps saying Rafe is better, but anyone ever had a look at Kaden? He's so broke and he's supposed to be the evil, but then he falls in love with her and I fall in love with him.
I want him to end up with Lia or else I'll shoot myself. :'3
Estefanie V. Is it weird that I like both of them?
Elizabeth Wasabi Team Rafe!!!
And the person who read Sarah J. Maas's a court of mist and fury, did you read the first one? A court of fire and thornes. Because I loved it but couldn't read the second one cause I know she'll ditch her fiance and go for the guy who gets her a week a month.
Austin Hunter I’m just starting the book, I finished the first one yesterday. I’m all for Rafe. Kaden’s weird.
Lu
Sarah Johnson It looks that way, but Kaden has the gift and had the vision of them together...so maybe there's a twist in the third book?
Tae Bae KADEN FOR LIA 2016!!!!
Image for The Heart of Betrayal
by Mary E. Pearson (Goodreads Author)