Mizval1955
Mizval1955 asked:

I'm new to the BDB series but I and catching up to most of you. I'll be reading The King starting this week and waiting for The Shadows.I would like to see the series continue after The Shadows .Either going back to the beginning of the Brotherhood or moving forward with the children of the Brotherhood.Can any one see a TV series of the current books done on cable or Netflix?

To answer questions about The Shadows, please sign up.
Charlie Well I could see it on Starz since they did Spartacus and that was basically blood, guts and sex. Including frontal's of both genders so they obviously are willing to show the human body.

However I have noticed that when I see a movie first I enjoy both but prefer the movie because it presets my mind to what the movie portrayed and the opposite when I read the book first, I tend to not hate but definitely not love the movie. I saw Twilight first and then read the books, 50 shades I read the book first. True blood and Dexter I have only watched the series. I am scared to read the books. The opposite of Cedar Cove series I have only read the series and am hesitant to watch the series. However if Starz did this then I know the hot scenes would not be downplayed.
Suzanne Thomas I don't see the BDB in TV. They are too bad ass. Violent and sex galore! :D That's why we love them. Would need a movie, HBO, Showtime.
Plus America is so scared of sex, we're mostly puritans, especially same sex (gay). So much prejudices. Americans are scared of different.
Also, it would be so hard to cast. The brothers are 3 dimensional, so many facets to their personalities. I think ultimately it would just disappoint. Especially V. Qhuinn and Blay, V and Butch, etc.The brothers have so much chemistry between them, and that is hard to reproduce in live action.
Image for The Shadows
by J.R. Ward (Goodreads Author)