Promod Sharma
Promod Sharma asked:

I will read this book for two reasons. 1. It relates to Arjuna, the man, the man in doubt to be precise. 2. Good people are surrounding this book. My book "In Search of our Wonderful Words" is released recently. I have little time. Most humbly I want to raise a question, "Did Arjuna learn what all Krishna wanted him to know?" I will not enter into any argument after receiving any reply unless the author permits me.

To answer questions about Arjun: Without a Doubt, please sign up.
Gajjar Pranav this books name should be changed to brihu purana,there are so many interpolations of arjuna which are not even in bori ce or kmg,this book is so biased towards the eunuch brihu ,that it is nor=t at all related to the actual mahabharata where arjuna(brihu)fled from even simple foot soldiers despite of having ample support,he repeatedly fled from karna,drona,bhisma,ashwathama in the actual epic,he was repeatedly saved by krishna in the epic probably around 20 times to be precise so he/she (brihu) was a total devastating warrior,he even fled from shamsaptakas,and bamboodhari dwarka robbers,even fl3d from saindhava foot soldiers and even was saved by all three of them they and gods divine ample support spared him......so this was brihu arjuna in the actual epic not in this book which can also be called as brihu purana
Shinde Hello. May we know your identity please?
Thank you for showing interest in reading my book.

The real question is, was Krishn really able to answer all Arjun's 'censored' questions.
Which questions ... you need to read chapter 21 'The Edge of Innocence' for those.
And then progress to 'Exploring Myths' chapter to unreveal the truth behind multiple myths which have been forced down our collective throats since centuries.
Image for Arjun
by Shinde Sweety (Goodreads Author)