Barbara Hansen

I thought she would do each of the seven deadly sins? . . . pout. I am not complaining I loved the first two and already ordered this one.

To answer questions about Wicked Charms, please sign up.
Carol Surely there will be 4 more "Wicked" books in the future to complete the finding of the 7 stones! I certainly hope so, I am loving these books. I read all three together within 3 months so I am hot to trot to keep on going :-)
Abbey I think that's the plan--#1 was gluttony, #2 was lust, and this one is avarice, though it's safe to say I'm starting to get my seven deadly sins confused as the traits are running together.
Nicole I think this one is on greed. Book #2 was lust, don't remember what one was in the first book
Sherry I'm sure she will, Barbara!
Merrily Poppins 3 years later and still the same question. Does anyone know if a fourth book is coming out anytime?
Meg Yes, I totally agree. Are there any more scheduled yet?
Freya Avarice is one of the 7 deadly sins...
Kit Vogler Pretty much it was all about greed...
Chante I think the first was Gluttony.
Patti Duncan where did you order it? Is it coming in March or June?
Image for Wicked Charms
by Janet Evanovich (Goodreads Author)