Ischiv
Ischiv asked:

can anyone tell me, can this be a stand-alone book? I don't like following series (esp when only half written) as I am slightly OC and would need to have them all in front of me. Also, I don't get as much time to read as I used to, so I would bot be able to keep track any way. So, do I really need to read the first 2 books?? Thanks. ps I am new here, so I don't know how I will see your response...?

To answer questions about Say Yes to the Duke, please sign up.
Danielle As with most romance series I've read, you don't need to read them in order or even read all the rest of the books at all. Any information you may need from the other books is presented. It just speaks of the previous couples and where they are at the time of this book's events.
Image for Say Yes to the Duke
by Kieran Kramer (Goodreads Author)