Elias
Elias asked:

"JD Blackthorn is a pseudonym." The entire about the author is just this. That's just really helpful. Who the Hell is he/she/it? Is it someone famous? Is it someone famous for being good? Is it someone famous for being bad? Is it a man? Is it a woman? Is it a child? Is it multiple people? Does anyone know who this JD Blackthorn person is? PS. This does look like an awesome book.

To answer questions about Crown of Three, please sign up.
Devorah Graham Edwards is the author.
Asteropê Interesting. Was it listed as J.D. Blackthorn before? Because it's now "J.D. Rinehart." I checked out the copyright in the book and it was given as:
"Text copyright © 2015 by Working Partners Limited" - which I thought was a bit weird. Usually the author's pen name or real name is given credit. Right? I couldn't find any information for the author, though. If s/he is real, it'd be in their interest to flesh out their bio!
Image for Crown of Three