Is this a really children's book? By meaning A Lot of Pictures?

To answer questions about The Fairy-Tale Detectives, please sign up.
Maryam Not a lot of pictures, there is only black and white ones. And the age should be 10-14 years old.
A Secret uh... well it's a more 3rd-10th gradeish book to me.. yes there are pictures but not SO MANY just like one on every 1784124617246914510251 pages. also read THE SCHOOL FOR GOOD AND EVIL ITS AWESOME!!!!!
Jenn My 8 year old is loving it as a read aloud at bedtime
Kate Um.. the copy that I read didn't have any pictures and I would consider it a 10-13 year old book
Erin there are a few pictures but its not for young children. the last few books are actually kinda dark
Amy There are pictures but the book is not for young children. I wasn't so sure about reading this series when I saw the pictures, but trust me, deciding to read it anyway was the best decision I could have made.
Image for The Fairy-Tale Detectives