Kayla Hutchinson

Who else cried at the end?

To answer questions about Opal, please sign up.
Leigh Bawled my eyes out. Like, really. Especially when *spoilers ahead!!!* Daemon finally said those three words. He couldnt have picked a better timing. Damn, the story's so good.
Kylie
Sharlene I just finished reading this, like
literally just returned it. I must’ve read it wrong. Because I thought Katy yelled out I Love You.... *slap in the face* I need to get it out again pronto!
赤李谷 It wasn't my first time reading it, but I forgot about the rest of the series and I sort of just freezed. Like, what?......
M Abdullah I cried till my eyes hurt ...
I just cant believe this happened
i need to read the next book ASAP!!
Maha_18 I stared blankly at the words in shock, then I bawled like a baby, and I just keep rereading Daemon's lines convincing myself it's all going to be fixed.........and yeah he couldn't have picked better timing, always perfect Daemon !!!!!
Alyssa Literally was in tears like he finally said it to her and I did not want the book to end. Now I have to wait for the next one to be delivered
Image for Opal
by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Goodreads Author)