bookworm
bookworm asked:

I have just ordered the book. I know i'm being a pain in the asss but it's not my fault that i love the avdonin family. I hope though that ana has a love story here. I would love to see anton as a jealous daddy. Ana seems very spoilt so she won't be an annoying heroine who is like " i hate shopping " " i don't like jewelery". I wonder if it's possible to have a character who will be more perfect than anton?

To answer questions about Demyan & Ana, please sign up.
Bethany-Kris Ana has only been seen as a child and teenager and from others perspectives before this novella. She's twenty-one here. Give her a bit of leg room to move. And she has quite the story to tell here. Her romance begins in this novel. We'll see more of it in Shattered but only through her brother's perspective. Demyan & Ana is more coming of age and suspense than romance for most of it although we do see some romance between the two main and their respective partners. ;)
Image for Demyan & Ana
by Bethany-Kris (Goodreads Author)