Nevaeh
Nevaeh asked:

it was such a good book but it was boring at first because in the book there is no drama but you should read it?!?!

To answer questions about My Side of the Mountain Trilogy, please sign up.
Morgan I would highly reconmend this book. This book is about a boy who lives in the city with his family. He had a grandpa that owned a mountain back in the day. The boys dad had always talked about it. The boy never liked the city he wanted to run away to the mountain. The dad and him had always joked about the boy running away there. He really wated to. so one day he did. The dad thought that he wouldn run away then come back in a little bit, but the boy didnt. He actually went and found the mountain. He found a hollow tree and lived there. He made a few friends there... Animal friends. He lived there for a few years. One day his family decided to go look for him. They found him and had a bunch of reporters there to. The family wasnt worried at all they new he was safe. The family ended up making a wooden house there.
Image for My Side of the Mountain Trilogy