ariel
ariel asked:

Just reading the summary reminds me of the book ashfall, is this book really worth the read?

To answer questions about Ashes, please sign up.
Mike Ashfall was better - in a different way. LOL.
But yes, it's worth a shot. VERY quick read - finished it in a day - and you'll probably want the second book right after. This one is something of a cliff-hanger.
Mikaela W Absolutely! Personally, I am a fan of post-apocalyptic stories, and this book shocked me with vivid descriptions and a fast pace, with extreme turns and cliffhangers. Chilled me to the core, the Ashes Trilogy was and still is, my favorite series. I'd recommend this series to people like me, even people not as much into, well, zombies. A new take, definitely, absolutely, in every way, worth the read. Get hooked and you're as set as a bass pulled into shore by Ilsa J. Bick.
Image for Ashes
by Ilsa J. Bick (Goodreads Author)